- Re: Glow In the Dark Ceiling Stars Nov 22, 2023
-
Re: The story of curse of a rose: Chapter 1
Thanks for giving a review. I like your eagle eyes. It is my first time writing a novel so I am not good at choosing a good choice of words. ...
May 13, 2021 -
Re: The story of curse of a rose: Chapter 1
This is just the beginning of a story. Anyway thanks for giving a review.
May 10, 2021 -
Re: The story of curse of a rose: Chapter 1
Thanks for giving a review. It really helped me a lot. I put some changes in the story just like you said. I deleted the information about the girl with ...
May 10, 2021 -
Re: The story of curse of a rose: Chapter 1
Note: This review has been deleted
May 9, 2021
